|Have you ever experienced Hypnosis?
The Canadian College of Advanced Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy is committed to enrolling students who meet program admission criteria and who are likely to succeed in achieving their education and career goals.
A personal interview with the school owner is necessary prior to acceptance. The school admits as regular students:
- Applicants must be at least 19 years of age
- Applicants must also complete and submit a school admissions application form.
- Applicants must pay $150.00 non-refundable enrolment and registration fee upon acceptance into the course of study.
- Applicants must read and certify that they have read a copy of the school’s policies and procedures, any updates and inserts and the enrolment and registration agreement.
- Applicants must provide a current (obtained within the past 12 months) a vulnerable sector criminal record check that meets a satisfactory outcome.
Applicants need to demonstrate:
- An ability to cope with the academic requirements of the course;
- A level of emotional maturity and life experience that will assist in empathising with and appropriately responding to, clients
- A commitment to applying the highest ethical standards to their work
- Each application is individually assessed by means of:
- Assessment of a written application
- Interview with Owner / Instructor
These strategies will determine the applicant’s reasons for wanting to study, their understanding of – and acceptance of – the ethical standards required by the profession, and the likelihood that they will be able to cope with the study load. Applicants must be able to demonstrate that, should they graduate, they will agree to be bound by the professional ethics and standards of practice required by the IMDHA and NGH.